Join the discussion

Want to add a comment? Sign Up or Sign In.

Discussion

Deborah Nespal Cogan

Deborah Nespal Cogan commented

Oh Ben...I cried listening to this...I am totally ih love with every song! You should be so proud because you created a masterpiece! I am so very proud of you! Love it!!

Christine curran

Christine curran commented

Sem i dont know where my album is? the link in my inbox takes me here to your pledge page how do i download from here please? xx

Carrie Zeczak Thompson

Carrie Zeczak Thompson commented

LOVE the new album!!! Way to think outside the box...

Ben Semmens music Junky of Oregon-Kat

Ben Semmens music Junky of Oregon-Kat commented

It seems like it was so long ago that we were hoping you could get here to record and now...you are here in the states fulfilling your dreams and living on your path....you're quite amazing as an artist and as a person. I'm so happy to have gotten to know you Semmens...live every moment to its fullest right now, its just the beginning

Michele

Michele commented

Yay Ben! Still in love with your voice! happy recording:)

Ben Semmens music Junky of Oregon-Kat

Ben Semmens music Junky of Oregon-Kat commented

yay!!!! 101% !!!! its a great day....wouldn't be cool to over shoot the mark by a huge amount! :)
Love this music.....the new solo album is going to be so amazing! I can hardly wait!
Kat xx

Ben Semmens music Junky of Oregon-Kat

Ben Semmens music Junky of Oregon-Kat commented

I know we'll be seeing you soon and that this will be an amazing album!
Thanks for sharing so much of yourself with all of us! xx
Kat

Mike "Stewie" Hart

Mike "Stewie" Hart commented

Best of luck Ben, I really hope this works out for you! Can't wait to get my hands on the album!

Sian Campbell

Sian Campbell commented

I will always support great singers / songwriters like Ben!! Michelle Ellen (who I used to work with) introduced me to his music a few years ago and I must say that the first album I heard (Western Lights) was amazing!! I hope the solo album will be more amazing than that, because hopefully Ben will get the recognition that he deserves! Maybe one day we'll see you on an Arena Tour.....

Best of luck with the album and look forward to reading the updates and hearing the demo!

Thank you for keeping your fans updated, and thanks to Michelle for introducing me to the music a few years ago....

Can't wait to be the owner of your solo album! :)