…but there’s no need to leave.
Follow Embrace to be notified when their next store opens, and check out what these other artists are serving up.
Thanks for following! You'll get any future updates.
Embrace will be celebrating the coming of age of their beloved debut album with a very special 21st anniversary tour, including a prestigious date at London’s Roundhouse (a first for the band), playing the album in full together with a few other hits and live favourites.
Released in 1998, The Good Will Out became one of the fastest selling debut albums by a British artist, certified Gold on day of release and charting at number 1 in the UK album chart. The album achieved Platinum status in the year of release and has gone on to sell over half a million copies in the UK alone.
The album spawned three Top 10 singles, ‘All You Good Good People’, ‘Come Back To What You Know’ and ‘My Weakness Is None Of Your Business’ together with two other Top 40 hits, ‘One Big Family’ and ‘Fireworks’.
Critically acclaimed across the board, NME said of the album “It’s hard to think of any other contemporary group who could match the emotional clarity and wavering romance which pierce the spine of these songs” declaring The Good Will Out “one of the great debut albums of the past decade.”
Danny says of the tour “I don’t think any of us could have guessed 21 years ago when we released The Good Will Out what an incredible rollercoaster ride it was going to be. A lot has happened in that time, but the songs on that album mean more to me now than they ever have. They were life changing songs for me, literally, and to be allowed to celebrate them after all this time is a real honour and a privilege.”
- Double colour vinyl live album
- Signed CD live album
- Unreleased demo EP on 12" colour vinyl
- Demo EP CDR (tracks unavailable anywhere else on CD)
- “Vintage” 1998 re-issue The Good Will Out t-shirt (S-XXL. Select size on check-out)
- Booklet feat. exclusive The Good Will Out Making Of interviews
- 12″ × 12″ art print
- The Good WIll Out orchestral score reproduction
- 21st anniversary tour setlist
- 21st anniversary tour AAA pass reproduction
Will ship via tracked courier service.
- Download available on MP3 or FLAC.
- T-shirt available in S-XXL.
- The new live album on signed CD.
- T-Shirt available in S-XXL.
- The new live album on signed double gatefold vinyl.
- T-Shirt available in S-XXL.
Available on MP3 or FLAC.
The new live album on signed CD.
The new live album on signed double gatefold vinyl.
Signed white label double vinyl test pressing of the new live album. Limited to 100 only.
Available in S-XXL.
Limited edition 12″ × 12″ print on heavyweight stock. Limited to 100 hand numbered prints.
Typed lyrics for My Weakness Is None of Your Business signed by Danny McNamara. Limited to 10 copies.
The Good Will Out bass drum skin, one from each gig on the tour, signed, dated and authenticated with a polaroid of the band signing it at the gig.