…but there’s no need to leave.
Follow Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers to be notified when their next store opens, and check out what these other artists are serving up.
Thanks for following! You'll get any future updates.
The Studio Album Vinyl Collection 1976-1991 features the studio output from the band between 1976-1991 including the following LPs:
o Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers (self-titled) – 1976
o You’re Gonna Get It – 1978
o Damn The Torpedoes – 1979
o Hard Promises – 1980
o Long After Dark – 1982
o Southern Accents – 1985
o Let Me Up – 1987
o Full Moon Fever + – 1989
o Into The Great Wide Open – 1991
+ indicates “Tom Petty” album, featuring the Heartbreakers as studio musicians.
· For the first time the catalogue will be coupled together on LP, including the first two Warner albums, to offer a complete collection of the first 15 years of Rock n’ Roll history.
· All LPs are cut to 180-gram heavyweight black vinyl from archive masters with the boxset including a download card.
· The LP artwork faithfully recreates the original pressings all housed in super deluxe boxset packaging similar to The Beatles in Mono LP boxset from 2014 – there will be no booklet as part of The Heartbreakers boxset. Visual to follow soon.
· Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers released their debut album in 1976 and were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in in 2002, their first year of eligibility. They have sold more than 80 million records & achieved the rare distinction of at least one Top 5 album on Billboard Magazine’s album charts in 5 consecutive decades. They have been a top selling concert attraction for nearly 40 years and are recognized universally as one of the worlds most celebrated and enduring rock "n” roll bands.
· The band produced boundless hit singles including “American Girl,” “Refugee,” “Learning To Fly,” “Don’t Come Around Here No More” and many others. The Vinyl Collection also features Tom Petty’s solo album Full Moon Fever including key solo cuts “Free Fallin,” “I Won’t Back Down” and “Runnin’ Down A Dream.”
· Between the Heartbreakers’ recordings and his solo work, Tom Petty has won two GRAMMY awards and has been honored with many lifetime achievement awards including, Billboard Magazine’s Century Award, the MTV Video Vanguard Award and the ASCAP Founders Award & The Songwriters Hall of Fame.
· The boxset is a limited edition
NOTE: This campaign has been sourced from the label and there will be no additional exclusives.
All items will be shipped from the UK, we will do our best to ship all pledges before release date, if there are delays we will let you know.
The Complete Studio Albums Volume 1 (1976-1991) features nine vinyl albums:
Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers*
You’re Gonna Get It!*
Damn The Torpedoes*
Long After Dark
Let Me Up (I’ve Had Enough)
Full Moon Fever
Into The Great Wide Open
*Remastered since 2010
prices include postage & packaging